To prepare the Cover
- 250 gms. All purpose flour
- 1 Egg
- Salt as per taste
- 3 Carrots Grated
- 1 tsp Ginger grated
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Minced
- 150 gms Cabbage Shredded
- 50gms Mushrooms Chopped
- 45gms Sprouted Beans
- 2Green Chilies Chopped
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 tbsp White Pepper Powder
- Mix the flour and add salt, egg and water and make a smooth batter.
- Heat little oil in a flat non-stick pan and add enough batter so that it covers the base of the pan.
- Cook both sides of the pancake till golden.
- Repeat the same procedure for making more pancakes·
- Now to make the filling heat 3 tbsp oil in a kadai, add ginger ,garlic and mushrooms, stir fry for 20 seconds.
- Then add carrots, cabbage,bean sprouts, salt, pepper and soya sauce and cook tossing the vegetables until they are crisp-tender.
- Set aside the filling to cool.
- To make the spring rolls place 2-3 tbsp. of the filling in the center of each pancake.
- Fold in the sides and form a tight roll, sealing the edge with a little flour and water paste.
- Serve it with green chutney or schewan sauce