- Mix and squeeze the water out from grated cabbage and carrots .
- Now mix in it corn starch and chopped chilies and little salt to it.
- Make small balls of the mixture .
- Heat the oil in a pan and deep fry the balls till golden brown.
- Now in a separate pan heat 2 tbsp oil.
- Sauté garlic, green chilies and spring onions and add water, salt, pepper powder, ajinomoto, sugar and soya sauce. Bring it to a boil.
- Mix 1 tbsp corn four with half of a cup of cold water and stir into it.
- Now add the fried balls to the gravy.
- Cook 5 minutes and serve hot garnished with chopped coriander.