- Take 1tbsp soya sauce, 1 tbsp corn flour, salt & pepper and Cover fish pieces with the above mixture evenly.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the fish pieces till golden brown.
- Nowin a separate pan put 2 tbsp oil and add ginger paste, onions, pepper, salt and ajinomoto. Sauté for a minute.
- Add chicken broth, remaining soya sauce and corn flour, sugar and vinegar and bring to boil.
- Dissolve corn flour in a 1/2 cup water and add to the curry stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
- put fried fish pieces. Simmer for a minute ·
- Serve the sweet and sour fish hot with steamed or boiled rice.