- For the top Cover:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Water to Knead dough
- 3tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- 1tsp. Ajwain
- 3-4 boiled, peeled & mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 cup boiledGreen Peas
- 2-3 finely choppedGreen Chilies
- 1tsp Ginger paste
- 1tbsp coriander finely chopped
- 1tsp Garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Red chili powder to taste
- 1/2 tsp. Dry Mango powder
How to make samosa:For Cover:
- Mix all the ingredients (salt, oil, ajwain) and keep adding water to make a soft dough·
- Keep Patting and kneading well for several times to make a smooth and soft dough·
- Cover it with moist Muslin cloth and keep aside for 30minutes.
For Stuffing :
- add mashed potatoes and all dry masalas (salt, chili powder, mango powder, garam masala) and green chilles, ginger and Mix well.
- Then add green peas, coriander and keep aside.
- Make small rolls of dough and roll it into a 4"diameter circle.
- Cut it into two parts like semi-circle.
- Now take one semi circle and fold it like a cone. Use water to make it·
- Place a spoon of filling in the cone and seal the third side using a drop of water.
- Heat oil and deep fry till golden brown
- Fry on a medium flame, so that the inside part gets cooked properly.
- Serve samosa hot with hari chutney, tamarind chutney, or ketchup.