- Boil tomatoes till tender. Allow them to cool. Then peel off the tomato skin to make puree.
- You can also use readymade tomato puree
- Take 1 tbsp oil and slightly fry the dry fruits for about 1 min on medium heat.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry onions and ginger-garlic paste till golden brown.
Add salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and fry for some time then add tomato puree and dry fruits.
- Mix all the ingredients well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add milk/ water alternatively, Bring it to boil.
- Cook until the gravy becomes thick. then add paneer to the gravy and stir well.
- Now add all the vegetables to the above gravy and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish it with cream and coriander leaves on the top
- Serve it hot.