For Stuffing :
- 4 tsp coriander powder
- 3 tsp turmeric powder
- 3 tsp ground fennel
- 3 tsp dried mango powder
- 2tsp chili powder
- Salt To Taste
- Slit bhindi lengthwise
- Mix all the stuffing ingredients well.
- Stuff the mixture.
- Take a pan and sauté cumin until it starts to crackle.
- Then add onions, green chilies and ginger. Sauté till onion turns transparent, then put in asafetida, tomato and cook for a few seconds.
- Add bhindi and cook until tender and well coated with the masala
- Serve stuffed bhindi hot with chapati, paratha