- Mix sugar and paneer and put the mixture over the gas and stir constantly to avoid lumps.
- When the mixture solidifies, put rose water on it and remove the pan from the heat.
- After removing, keep Stirring for few more mins.
- Sprinkle cardamom and pistachios in two separate plates.
- Now divide the mixture into several portions of the required size and flatten them to give the desired shapes.
- Dip each piece into both plates in turn so that the front of the sandesh is coated with crumbs.
- Serve it cold