- Slice off the top from the potatoes - a thick slice to be used as a lid later, and carefully scoop the inside.
- Parboil the Cauliflower, capsicum, peas, onion, chilies, garlic and salt in a saucepan with the water
- When the water is fully absorbed into the mixture,put the mixture into the potatoes
- Cover with the potato lids and secure with toothpicks
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and cook the tomatoes with salt for 2 minutes.
- Arrange the stuffed potatoes over the tomato mixture, cover tightly and cook potatoes in their own steam for about 10 minutes until tender.
- Garnish the stuffed aloo with chopped coriander and serve hot with roti or Paratha