- Cut the top of tomato and Gently scoop out the centers . Keep aside the scooped portion and chop the cut tops .
- Heat oil and add chopped onions and green chilies.
- Now add the pulp and chopped tomato and fry for 2 minute and put all dry masalas and fry then add paneer and cook it for 4 mins
- Fill tomatoes with the mixture.
- Garnish it with grated cheese and chopped coriander
- Put tomatoes in a cooker container and put little butter and pressure cook for one whistle.
- You can also bake it in a hot oven at 200 degree c for 20 minutes.