- Vegetables like drumstick,eggplant, okra,brinjal, washed and chopped
- 2 cup toovar dal
- 3 red chillies 2 green chillies
- ¼ tsp methi
- 2 tsp sambhar powder
- curry leaves 4-5
- hing 1 tsp
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp cooking oil
- 1tsp mustard ¼ tsp haldi 2 tsp imli paste
- Cook toovar dal with haldi powder with extra water . Keep aside.
- Cook the vegetables .
- After vegetables are cooked put them in dal along with imli paste.
- Heat some oil in a pan and put the mustard in it. When they crackle, put methi, red chillies, green chillies, curry leaves, hing, haldi, and sambhar powder and keep frying for a few minutes.
- Add this to the boiling vegetables.
- Put the toovar dal and allow it to cook for a few more minutes.
- sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve it hot