- 20 - Flat cripsy puries
- 1 1/2 cup Fine Sev
- 1cup chopped Onion
- 1cup chopped tomatoes
- 5 tblsp Tamarind (Imli) Chutney
- 3 tblsp Coriander Leaves Chutney
- 1 cup boiled Potato
- 2 tblsp Chaat Masala
- 1 tsp Red chili powder
- 1tsp Cumin Seed
How to make sev puri:
· Arrange the puris on a plate make a hole in each puri in the centre.
· Fill with a few chopped boiled potato cubes and finely chopped onions and tomatoes.
· Add about 1/4 tsp of tamarind and green chutneys in each.
· Sprinkle cumin powder, salt, red chilli powder.
· sprinkle sev all over the puris.
· Garnish with finely chopped coriander.
· always Serve fresh..